OBC Welfare Committee
Main Objectives of OBC Cell:-
- To educate and empower the students and staff of OBC categories in the college to make use of the facilities of Central and State Government schemes.
- To implement, monitor and evaluate continuously the reservation policy of Central and State governmentand ensuring their effective implementation in the college.
Functions of the OBC Cell:-
- To bring in notice to students belonging to the Other Backward Classes the orders and other circulars issued by the Savitribai Phule University/ Government of India and UGC.
- To circulate the orders and other circulars issued by Government of India, Government of Maharashtra and University Grants Commission regarding scholarships for students, appointments and promotion of teaching and non-teaching posts.
- To organize and monitor the working of the remedial Coaching Scheme in the University for OBC students, including Minorities students.
- To deal with representations received from OBC and Minorities Candidates regarding their admission, Scholarships, Recruitment, Promotion and other similar matters in the College.
- To function as a Grievances Redress Cell for OBC students and staff including Minorities students and employees of the college and render them necessary help in solving their academic, research as well as administrative problems.
- Any other works assigned by the University from time to promote higher education among OBC students and staff.
- The OBC Cell will exclusively look after the work related to the OBC and Minorities, No other work will be assigned to it.
Members of OBC Cell:-
Sr.No Name Designation Email Id 1 Dr. Shinde B. M. Co-ordinator email@example.com 2 Dr. Shaikh A. A. Member firstname.lastname@example.org 3 Dr. Shinde D. R. Member email@example.com 4 Shri. Jadhav A. V. Member firstname.lastname@example.org 5 Dr. Nanaware S. N. Member email@example.com 6 Prof. Lakhdive S. G. Member firstname.lastname@example.org 7 Prof. Bhoi S. L. Member email@example.com