A. Competitive Examination and Career Counseling
Aims of the Committee:- To provide an opportunity and environment to the students from the rural area to prepare for the competitive examination.
Objectives of the Committee:- To give the guidance and support to the students for the preparation of the various competitive examiations.To provide the basic infrastructure to The students required for the preparation and success of the competitive examination. To give information about the schedule and examination pattern of the various competitive examinations like UPSC.MPSC, SSB, SSC, Banking and insurance sector, Railway Recruitment Board examinations, etc. To inculcate the good ethical values amongst the students to build the good society and nation.
Activities arranged for the students:-
- Lectures by the Eminent personalities for the awareness, Introduction and preparation of the various competitive examination
- Guest Lecture series on the Competitive examination preparations.
- NET/SET Guidance Workshop for the Post Graduate students
- Established MPSC Training center with the support and Guidance of the MoU by the Parent Institution Pune District Education Association and Pune IAS Academy for the training for the MPSC Examination.
|Sr.No||Name of the Members||Department||Responsibility|
|1|| Dr.Swapnil. S. Jagtap|
|4||Prof. Sanjay Landage||Junior College Vocational||Member|
|5||Prof. U.A.Lavand||Junior College||Member|
|8||Mr. Swapnil Tidake||B.Voc||Member|
|10||Mr. Suraj Kakade||Computer Science||Member|
B. Soft Skill Development Programme Committee
Soft skills relate to how you work. Soft skills include interpersonal (people) skills, communication skills, listening skills, time management, and empathy, among others.Soft skills are also important to the success of most students for becoming employer. After all, nearly every job requires employees to engage with others in some way.Soft skills are particularly crucial in customer-based jobs. These employees are in direct contact with customers. It takes several soft skills to be able to listen to a customer and provide that customer with helpful and polite service.
Types of Soft Skills :-
Soft skills include the personal attributes, personality traits, and communication abilities needed for success on the job. Soft skills characterize how a person interacts in his or her relationships with others.
Goal :- To develop "Professional Skills and English Communicative Competence"
- To introduce students to the best uses of language in professional terms.
- To familiarize students with the communicative power of English
- To enable students to become competent users of English in real life situations
- To contribute to their overall personality development by improving their Communicative and soft skills
- To acquaint the students with different theoretical and practical aspects and components of Communicative and soft skills
- To give them practice in the application of the basic concepts in Communicative and soft skills
The course is designed to acquaint the students with the basic aspects of communication and help them to become effective communicators by using different modes of communication. "Teacher talk" may be used for clarification of basic ideas. However, keeping in mind the essentially practical nature of the course, the teachers should engage the students through various tasks, activities, projects and assignments, and offer them guidance about carrying them out effectively. Student involvement can also be enhanced through activities like oral presentations, writing exercises, vocabulary building exercises, role playing, mock interviews, etc. The teacher should play the role of a facilitator, monitor the student activities and provide feedback wherever necessary. The interaction among the students' needs to be encouraged.
Topics covered during the programme
Introduction to Soft Skills I :-
- Leadership Skills
- Self Management
- Self Evaluation
- Self Discipline
- Self Criticism
- Recognition of one's own limits and deficiencies
- Thoughtful & Responsible
- Self Awareness Self Management
- Identifying one's strengths and weaknesses
- Planning & Goal setting
- Managing self - emotions, ego, pride
Introduction to Soft Skills II:-
- Teamwork Skills
- Team Building / Coordination Skills
- Team Building Practices through group exercises , team task / role play
- Ability to mixing & accommodation
- Ability to work together
- Concept of Group
- Group Dynamics
- Team building
- Team Management Technique
- Practice by game play & other learning methodology for achieving targets and getting of right first time
- Time Management
- Time Management concept
- Attendance, Discipline & Punctuality
- Act in time on commitment
- Quality/ Productive Time
- Goal Setting
- Stress Management
- Positive Attitude
- Dr. RohidasDhakane :- Chairman
- Dr.Smt Nita Patil :- Member
- Dr. Smt Bhagyashri Madbhavikar :- Member
- Dr. Vijaykumar Punekar :- Member
- Prof. Sunil Shinde :- Member
- Prof. Narendra Kamble :- Member